Friday, February 19, 2010

Golden Birthday...

So this Sunday is my golden birthday, 21 on the 21st, anyway because of my current state I am kinda getting the short end of the stick. It's not like I've ever celebrated my birthday before, but this one is kinda big. It sucks because not only is it on a Sunday, I am pregnant, and Jim has drill this weekend so he has to work, so we can't even really go do something fun together. I have a big family thing tonight, but that's just a dinner. Maybe I am being selfish but I wanted to go to Vegas or something for my 21st.
That being said, I have a brilliant idea that has received approval from everyone I've run it by. Next year I will be celebrating my 2nd-21st birthday! I think it's a grand idea, this will probably include a Vegas trip or some wicked sweet party! Until then, I will try to enjoy my real 21st birthday.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Amber,

    This is Jonathan. The guy they made fun of MBP. How ya doing! Notice I didn't call myself a super model? That's because they made that part up. I've never called myself that ever, and I'm actually shy about admitting that I have done modeling.

    Any way, that's not the point. My point is this: I'm writing to apologize to everyone who I can before I made my comment (which should be 67 and 68 on the blog post unless they censored me). I made this promise, and it is nearly done.

    You see, I apologize to you for seeing me behave the way I did, and for being associated with the MBP. Unfortunately, they also made up other things like me being the anonymous poster and also getting their facebook deleted.

    For the misunderstanding I apologize. I will however, state that I do not apologize for my comments they published nor do I apologize for my twitter post several months ago. You see, they defamed and attacked a friend of mine, Abbie. I cannot stand by while injustice is done to those I care for. I trust you understand.

    In the end, you must make up your own mind and believe what you will. I am not contracted with any major modeling agency, because I don't care about modeling. Really. I've never done any ads, and I've actually turned some down because I don't care. Modeling is fun with friends, but that world is ugly and malformed.

    Its totally true though. I am vain! Ha. But not TOO vain. But enough to apologize for that as well. No man is perfect, try as we might.

    Also, have a great birthday. I know this whole posting is odd, but I wanted to reach out and make an honest effort. I'm nearly done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, Happy Be-lated Birthday! I'm sorry I couldn't be here for your 21st birthday! I hope it was at least a little fun for you!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete